Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Novel for . . . YOU!

OK, ok! I am FINALLY writing today - been bugged by a couple of people that I haven't updated today. It's been quite the day. I was taken to lunch by 7 ladies in the ward. . . at Crackers. Tons of fun! We visited and ate and gifts, too! One was a spa pedicure . . woo hoo!! Gonna cash that one in tomorrow in fact. I deserve and surely need it.

I slept most of the morning away. I think I'm getting strep or something but I'm feeling a little better now. Just very sore throat. Diet Dr. Pepper does a ton for that though. Sonic drinks and
I'm good to go all day. I was going to take a nap this afternoon, after lunch but a friend told me about a sale online for kids clothes and of course, I couldn't resist. I got a lot for my girls and a few shirts for the boys. Great bargains! I can afford them but really shouldn't have. Oh well, what's done is done and I'm excited to get their items. Birthday gifts, maybe?

Geoff took the boys to their baseball game (nice that he is the asst. coach so I don't have to go to EVERY game) and the girls and I are hanging out in the front yard. Maddi is watering my flowers, Kylee is doing handstands and Lady is sitting and enjoying the grass. I am sitting on my bench (which broke and I need a new one - so sad) working on the laptop. Gotta love the laptop. . . it goes everywhere with me. I can have it on the kitchen counter and do dishes or mop the floor and sit chat with friends. Speaking of which, I know there are more of you out there that read this - DROP ME A LINE! Let me know you like me. Ok - even if you don't, drop a line. I love it!

Ok - my girls are spoiled! Kylee just found TOO BUCKS in my wallet and saw that they will expire soon. So. . . now we are online spending money there. But Geoff is asking for dinner, which I did not make tonight because of my sore throat. So, Ned's Krazy Sub it is. I will check in later and let you know the total damage that I spent. Don't tell Geoff! :)

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

sounds delicious!
i always feel good about clothes shopping! To tell you the truth i checked your blog 25 times today waiting for the update.pathetic i know but i updated my blog 6 times today! freaky by itself