Saturday, April 14, 2007

AAAHHH!!! I missed a day of posting!

Let's see - I had pretty full day. Started with a trip to get new tires and then teaching, teaching, and more teaching. I started at noon and went until 7:15pm. I had a few breaks here and there - but not long enough for a nap. But that's ok. My last student stayed to babysit while Geoff and I went out. We grabbed some dinner, cleaned his dad's ofc and drove to a few car lots (we are looking at a new truck before summer) and then did a little grocery shopping. Boy! Dates are what they used to be now that we're married for over 10 years! HA! Sad really. It used be such a fun thing to get ready to go out - the perfect outfit, the right makeup, fresh breath, the enticing scent . . . right. Not now. But the time away from kids, house, jobs, reality - now that's nice!
Tomorrow I teach in the morning - studio then a few privates. Should be done by noon and then I'm going to try and convince Geoff to let me go get my nails done and possibly cash in on my pedicure. Then it's off to Mtn View to see their show "Fiddler on the Roof". My student is the lead.
But I guess it's safe to say - I'm tired and I have to be up and out the door soon. Good night!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Sounds like a crazy day! did you find anything at the car lots?
Tell Geoff Happy Birthday tomorrow from us!

Jenn Toon said...

We found one truck that Geoff is DYING for! But alas, of course, it's too much. We will keep looking and hope for something in the next couple months.
Thanks - hoping he at least gets to relax and enjoy it. :)