Thursday, April 12, 2007

B r r r r r r rr rrr rrrrr. . . . . . . ................

Why do men/boys think that they have to be like the postal service?!?! Rain, sleet, snow . . they just don't care - they MUST play the game! (There were 30 mile winds tonight and it was very cold (59 degrees)! Well, at least for those who were sitting around and those who were dressed for the 80 degree weather we had this morning. It's crazy in Arizona in April. The forecast for the next few days is 59 tonight, 78 tomorrow, 86 on Saturday and then back down to 77 on Sunday. THEN . . all the way down to 68 on Monday and back up to 81 on Tuesday. GEEZ!!!) Anyway, we were all freezing and my poor puppy, Lady, was even shaking! Well, fortunately the coaches decided to call it early and did only 2 bats up! YEA! But then some crazy mom brought the snack and it was (drumroll please) POPSICLES! What winner chose that!?!?! Even if I bought them yesterday - I would have bought something else today. It was too cold for that! Needless to say, we got home and while the boys took hot showers, the girls and I put rolls in the oven and heated up some clam chowder for dinner. I love cold days for soup and hot cocoa! :) The only thing I like about the cold - except the snuggling under a blanket. :) Well, time for another pot of cocoa before bedtime! (maybe we'll have to sing some carols around the fireplace too! Ha!)

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i am so not missing the baseball this year! wow sounds like a yummy dinner.

Crazymamaof6 said...

and I love your new blog name!

Jenn Toon said...

Thanks! I figured it was better and since I'm the only one in the family that really knows it exists - better to name it after me : the truly looney one! :)