Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4 Things About Me!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. medical records /receptionist/surgery scheduler for 5 pediatricians
2. portrait consultant for Olan Mills - yikes!!
3. Voice teacher / music director / piano teacher
4. Mom!

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Victor/Victoria
2. The Sound of Music - I know, Sad! But still love it!
3. Goonies
4. How to loose a guy in ten days!

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Mesa, Az
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. Law & Order - SVU and CI
2. Decorating Cents or Design on a Dime (seeing a trend here? I must decorate on a budget! HA!)
3. Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee - LOVE HER!!!
4. Nick at Nite

E) Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Whiting Homestead - in the White Mtns of AZ
2. Reno - one of my best friends lives there
3. CA (so much to see there)
4. geez! I don't get out much, do I?

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. all my emails - yes, I have more than 2!
2. local theatres - it's time to announce the new seasons, must be on top of these things!
3. my friends blogs (some don't know I look!)
4. Desert Schools FCU - am I poor today? :)

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chipotle
2. Ned's Krazy Sub
3. ck'n caesar salad
4. mexican

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. with MY man!
2. AWAY - anywhere from reality
3. out with friends!
4. NY

I) Four people who I tag:
1. Geoff
2. Laurie
3. Julie
4. Sarah

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm tagged? Does that mean I have to answer the same questions?

Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun! THANKS a ton for being my savior today! YOU ROCK!

Jenn Toon said...

Anytime! You just have to call! :)

Jenn Toon said...

Yes! Answer the questions! :) email them to me! or get your own blog! :)