Thursday, April 12, 2007

Busy day . . .

First, I had to get Kylee up early to piano lessons at 7:30AM. That is just too much sometimes. She is ALL girl and has to shower, dress, primp and spray and etc etc etc and it takes her FOREVER to get ready! Talk about a crimp in my morning. Her lesson was better this week - no tears. She practiced and felt much better about going. Amazing, isn't it? Practice does make perfect. . . attitude! :)
Friend contacted me this morning with a minor crisis so I offered to watch her 2 youngest while she ran to the doc. They were so cute and very good. No big deal for me - I was home anyway. I got my floors cleaned and counters cleaned too! Maddi had a blast playing with the "babies" too. :)
Next, took Geoff to the dentist. FINALLY made the appt he made, thanks to me for picking him up and driving him there. I could have been home taking a nap, doing laundry, cashing in my pedicure gift (from my neighbor for my b-day), anything but no. I sat there reading a magazine and visiting with the office staff. My brothers office staff is pretty cool. The hygenist that we really like was told last week that she is expecting. And even better - TRIPLETS! Crazy! Exciting for her but whoo - reality there!
Well, must go teach now. Not a long day though - just 1 1/2 hours. Yea! Then the boys have baseball tonight. Fun, fun! Still need to get to the grocery store. Keep putting it off and the house just gets barer and more destitute.
Later!

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

thank you! thank you! thank you!
The kids had fiun and i got to see to your house kind of put together! pictures on the wall and everything! You Rock! Thanks again!