Thursday, April 5, 2007

lazy day

I was not very productive today. I did get a little more of my grout cleaned. Looks so much better. . . though it will take a lot more time than I expected. If I'd just do it in one sitting - it could be done in about 4 hours but I'm a little ADD when it comes to that. :) I have to finish cleaning before the Easter party but with teaching tonight and tomorrow and then going out tomorrow night with Geoff - it will have to wait until Friday night. Simply because I'm SURE my kids will make messes while I'm gone. Seems useless to clean so I can redo it later. So . . . I'm relaxing mostly today. I have to leave to teach in an hour so I'm going to go lay down on the couch and watch some tv. Nothing exciting just Food Network or HGTV. Kids are home now and they are excited there is no school tomorrow - no homework to do. They just have to clean their rooms up - not hard since they did most of it last night - and then they are free to play.
Well . . . off to relax before I go teach!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

ohhh multiple blogs in one day! lovin' that!

Jenn Toon said...

just for girl!! :)