Saturday, January 26, 2008

My new toy!



This past month has been so fun! We have gained some financial freedom with Geoff's new job and been able to reap the rewards abundantly!! I got my new bench - pics to come soon, after I finish my front yard - and Geoff ordered his new BBQ and we got a Sirius portable radio for the van and we gave the kids my old laptop and I got my new one! :) YEA for me!!
I got myself a Dell and even upgraded to the better one than I had planned. It has loads of memory, the disk drives works!(unlike my old one), I can use it for the theatre and has some fun options that I'm loving. I had to buy Microsoft Office 2007, which wasn't cheap, but I'm loving the programs. Having loads of fun!
Amazing what can happen when you live right and pay your tithing! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

WOOHOO! Good for you...new toys are always so much fun!

Lene said...

Oooh it is so bad to covet. Me likes toys!