Saturday, April 28, 2007

My students ROCK!!

I have 32 incredibly talented, hardworking students and I could not be prouder as 18 of them sang at our Spring Fling Recital tonight!! They sang well, showed personality and just wow-ed me through and through!!
We had uptempo, ballads, characters, tear jerkers, etc, etc, etc!! We heard laughs, sighs, and tons of applause!! We had some guests that put a few at nerves but everyone stepped up and blew us away!!! I was EXTREMELY proud!!! And I might add, excited that they make me look so good! :)
The evening ended with yummy fruit pizza (sugar cookie crust, whip cream and cream cheese topped with kiwi, strawberries, banana, blueberries and grapes) and loads of "you did an awesome job"!! I was very pleased with the evening!
Thanks go to my students, their parents, my family and friends! (Especially Sarah and Adam for helping me 'get fruity'! (: Couldn't have done it without you!)
MY STUDENTS ROCK!!!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

sounds awesome! and the fruit pizza was delightful!

Theatrechic9 said...

What an honor for you! I'm so happy it went well!

Laurie said...

just a reflection of their extremely talented teacher!