Sunday, April 15, 2007

late night - early morning - not a good mix!

Kept busy last night - got my pedicure too! :) Stayed up WAY too late and when the alarm went off this morning at 6:15AM, I cringed. Needless to say, I hit the snooze button until 6:30AM then rolled out. It's a good thing the kids took showers last night or we would have been late for church. We had a little trauma finding Maddi's sandals but we found some. We got there about 15 minutes before the meeting started and I began playing the prelude music. This buildings organ is SO tempermental! I could set 3 or 4 different stops and they will all resort to the same sound as if I never did. ARG! Very frustrating!!
We are home now and I'm going to lay down and take a nap. Choir practice is at 3PM then I have a music committee meeting. After which we are going to my parents to have strawberry shortcake for my dad's birthday. YUM!
Hoping for a relaxing day for you and me!!!!

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

thanks for going to the store with me! it was fun! back to old times!