Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SPT (Self Portrait Tuesday)


ok - first of all . . . EW! but I jumped on the bandwagon - thanks courtney! I took the pic - not my fav but it shows "I'm doing it!" I have been walking and working out everyday! This week has been especially fun because I've done with friends. Kelly and Julie have been great conversation and the time just seems to fly! I am sore but feel awesome! I thought I'd start out slow but after we got going it ended being 4 miles! Woo hoo! I'm hoping to start dropping some sizes soon but I'll be patient and happy with the results as they come.
SKINNY JEANS - HERE I COME!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Woohoo! OK, you are not even fat! You are beautiful Jenn- even when working out! I'm starting over too. I worked out 3 days last week and I am trying for 4 days this week. Keep it up!!

Lene said...

You go Girl!

You look awesome.

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go! and that is rad! 4 miles is alot! GOOD JOB.

Courtney said...

Woohoo! Did you check out the SPT challenges from Lelly - her link is on my blog! You would probably really like her!

So glad to have you aboard - though your SPT is better than mine, I haven't done the full on view yet - I'm a wus, but hey, I am posting my measurements...

You go girl! It is easier to keep up the working out thing when you SEE results - way to go!