Thursday, December 6, 2007

GOOD DAY!!

You have to take them when you can. .. right? Yesterday after I blogged, Geoff and I ran to Ned's Krazy Sub (lovin' me some Ned's) for lunch. We enjoyed the time together and enjoyed the food, especially the pickle. Funny - I won't eat a pickle on a burger or out of a jar, but from Ned's? Anytime!! Kids all give me theirs! I've got 'em trained!
We picked up Lady from Puppy Love - she has 2 piggies with Christmas bows! She is so cute! If I can figure out how to post a pic - I'll do it. Someone may have to show me how! :)
Then we stopped by my girlfriend's (Rhonda) parents house. We have known each other since we were 15! Scary! Her daughter turned that this year and we told her we met at this age - she called us old! :) She was over there helping her parents (dad had quadruple bypass this past weekend) clean house. She had 2 big bags of clothes for my girls! I don't normally drop names but her brother-in-law is Trey Basha (yes, son of Eddie - the owner of AJ's Fine Foods and Bashas'). I tell you this because 90% of the clothes come from them and have never been worn and they are all name brand that I would never buy - unless clearanced! I'm too cheap! They are adorable and Kylee loves it! It's like Christmas all year when Rhonda sends bags of clothes over. Thank you!!
On the way home we stopped by my sisters to give her my share of the money needed to buy for the needy family we are giving to this year (they went shopping last night and I had to miss because I was at the show). Her husband was home (had PTO he HAS to use by the end of the year or he loses it - she had him painting! GO Christine!). He talked to Geoff about a position open at his office! It pays a bit more and their benefits are great (except no dental - even though my bro is a dentist, I'll feel guilty not having some benefits to pay him) and their 401K is incredible . . . gotta plan for retirement, right? I'm really looking forward to time the hubby and no responsibility of kids or work! HA!!! So, he's going to call Geoff on Monday for an interview! Keep your fingers crossed! This furlow may turn out for the best! I also shared some clothes with her for Dani - who is the same age as Kylee. Thanks again to Rhonda! :)
Well - I'm off to teach 1 lesson (yep, only one but only til 3:15pm then it's my usual 6 more!) and then Geoff told me we could go to Rustic Hutch and walk around! YEA for me!! Love the Rustic Hutch - especially at Christmas! Have a great one and I'll keep posting as long as you keep reading!! Love you all!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! SOUNDS LIKE IT IS LOOKING UP! AND OHHHHH LUCKY TO HAVE A HUBBY THAT DOESN'T WHINE ABOUT SHOPPING! HAVE FUN! AND LOVE GOOD HAND ME DOWNS. HAVE A GREAT DAY! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!

Laurie said...

Rustic Hutch!? I'm so jealous!! Yay on the hand-me-down clothes! those are my favorite! And congrats on the potential-new-job. Glad things are getting better!

Courtney said...

Get over here and I will show you how to post a pic :)! It took me FOREVER to figure out that one and once I did - I felt so stupid because it is so easy! I promise I won't make you feel dumb though!

Glad you had a good day! Praying for the job thing to work out! I am a firm believer in all things happen for a reason, and it is OK to raise your hands to the sky and ask the Lord, "REALLY?" :) I do it all the time - and then the lightbulb always comes - sometimes I wonder why He doesn't just send me the lightening bolt with my attitude on occasion!

I LOVE closet shopping - new to me, YIPEE!